dC&P offers expert advice to top organisations,
such as banks, insurance companies, real estate funds, closed-end investment companies, regional and international institutions, public companies and multinationals.
The office studies and resolves complicated issues thanks to its in-depth know-how of the real estate market, the capacity to coordinate various analyses (technical, market and urban planning), plus access to and possession of extensive databases.
This has the following beneficial results:
- No conflict of interest or sideline interests.
- Access to a vast range of sources of information from various co-players on the market and administrative services with which the office does not compete in its main business activities thanks to its special attitude.
- Allow its clients to freely approach the market and brokers world, in respect of commercialisation.
This working method allows the following:
- To speedily find a bespoke answer to specific problems
- The internationalization of services.
Reporting is adjusted to the decision process involved, such as:
- Descriptive summary sheets of a building or an entire portfolio
- Supply of digital products, developing adjusted databases
- Ren quick scan reports (building ratings by means of a large number of criteria)
- SWOT analyses: analysis of the strengths and weaknesses of a project
- Local market analysis
- Comprehensive calculation models
- Sensitivity awareness
- Sophisticated cash flow analysis
- Market analysis throughout the whole of Belgium and Luxembourg
- Comprehensive due diligence reporting with technical, urban planning and market analysis.
The confidentiality with which every element of the file is treated is guaranteed in all cases:
- Allowing clients to proceed freely in negotiations and with estate agents.
- Giving access to several information sources since dC&P is bound by professional secrecy.
Adherence to the highest professional standards, a high level of financial proficiency and code of ethics underlies de Crombrugghe & Partners real estate services.